Umrah Requirements - Who can Perform Umrah
Umrah is also called as mini hajj. It is derived from an Arabic word “I’timaar” which means visit and the word Umrah means paying a visit to holy Kaaba. Although it is not made obligatory for Muslims doing Umrah can reward you in akhirah. Umrah is different from Hajj in its performance. Umrah can be performed at any time throughout the year while hajj can be performed only in the month of Zul Hajj. And during Umrah pilgrims don’t go to Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifah and also do not have to sacrifice animals. There are four pillars or faraiz of Umrah:
Every Muslim wants to go to holy cities of Makkah and Madinah to perform Umrah at least once in their lifetime. We at Sasta Umrah keep on making it easy for people to perform Umrah by offering those Sasta Umrah packages. You don’t need to worry about anything like visa processing, hotel booking, ticket booking. We are providing Sasta Umrah tickets to everyone who wishes to perform Umrah. You just have to give us a call and tell your requirements and budget, and we will do the rest for you. We can arrange your whole Umrah package as soon as you require.
Sasta Umrah Travel & Tours is a one-stop shop for you Umrah visa. We’ll make sure that you get Umrah visa whenever you want to perform Umrah. We just have to complete some formal Umrah visa requirements for this. Sasta Umrah keeps the client at ease according to their feasibility. Our Umrah agents are available round the clock to help you with any issue regarding visa requirements and documentation. They’ll give you all details of the required documents for issuance of Umrah visa for you and your family.
Sasta Umrah Travel & Tours is arranging everything in an easy way to put their client at an ease. But to ensure that everything goes smoothly without any hurdle we are telling you all essential requirements for Umrah visa so that you should arrange everything beforehand.
- Umrah visa cannot be applied on your own. It can only be applied to our authorized Umrah agents. This is a requirement of Saudi government laws.
- Children younger than 18 years of age are not eligible to get an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by an elder family member.
- A woman aged 45 years and above is allowed to travel alone or with a group but on the documented consent of her husband or son. No objection certificated should be provided notarize by husband, brother or son who is allowing a lady to travel with the group.
- A woman below 45 years of age is not allowed to get an Umrah visa without Mahram beside her. However, the documented proof of relation with the Mahram is required
- Valid passport of every member applying for Umrah visa with at least 6 months validity from the date of applying for Umrah visa. Passport must have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other for further processing of Umrah visa
- Original Umrah visa application form duly filled with all terms and conditions read and signed carefully. Sasta Umrah will provide you with the application form through our Umrah agents. Names of all family members intend to go for Umrah must be clearly written. Full names with proper details to be filled in correctly.
- The individuals applying for Umrah visa have to submit the proof of vaccination for meningitis and ACYW135. These both vaccines are a must requirement for adults and children above 15 years of age. While for infants and children up to 15 years of age must provide vaccination proof for polio and meningococcal. The seasonal or flu vaccine if having to be taken must take 2 weeks prior to applying for visa.
- Saudi government health experts advise the sick, children and terminally ill patients not to perform Umrah or can postpone their travel for Umrah till they gain health or have enough ability to bear stress and exert force in performing Umrah.
- A book return ticket has to be attached to the form for confirmed approval of an Umrah visa. Sasta Umrah will provide you with Sasta Umrah ticket.
- Two recent passport size photographs of each member applying for the visa with white background must be attached with the application form. The picture should be taken facing towards the camera. Angled or side poses are not acceptable.
- If any client intends to visit other cities or shrines he must communicate to Sasta Umrah agents. Because special approval is required to visit other cities. If told before applying our Umrah agents will get the approval for special services too.
- Birth certificates of all children and marriage certificate in case of mahram applying for his family must be provided. If obtained other than the US must be translated into English and attested by notary. Our Sasta Umrah agents will do this service for you.
- Umrah visa is valid for a limited number of days depending on the Umrah package you have chosen. Generally, the validity of Umrah visa is for 30 days but it can be valid for two weeks if an applicant has applied for two weeks Umrah visa.
- You are not allowed to work or overstay in Makkah or Madinah on Umrah visa. If violated, heavy penalties have to be paid as per Saudi government laws.
We have tried to write all important and must requirements for Umrah visa. In addition to this, our Umrah agents are available for your facilitation whenever you want. Sasta Umrah is only the sole provider of Umrah package according to your demands. We have highly competent Umrah agents who will guide you through the whole process, and you will find no difficulty in getting to the Umrah agents if anything is not up to your satisfaction. We intend to provide best services with Sasta Umrah packages to our valued clients. If any further queries, Sasta Umrah is here to answer them.
Contact Sasta Umrah Travel & Tours and get amazing Umrah package rates including Umrah Visa price and Umrah Ticket price, feel free to contact us or call 041-111 780 780